Annie is 15 today!

Chris,

Thank you for posting the picture. Annie is a beautiful example of the Shetland sheep dog bread AKA shelties. My bias opinion is that the shelties are the most beautiful bread. Just saying.
 
what a girl

Annie is like that clairol ad...only her hairdresser knows for sure, she isn't getting older, she is getting better...

My previous furbaby was like Annie, she may had been older, couldn't really hear, but she was still striking, she still was all heart, and she lived up until she took her last breath. I love shelties because they just improve as they age.

blessings to Annie a sheltie superstar!!!!!
 
Happy birthday Ms Annie and tell them you want one of the chairs that goes up stairs though yours needs nose controls.
 
Annie is like that clairol ad...only her hairdresser knows for sure, she isn't getting older, she is getting better...

Oh that is cute! I have to make sure Mom sees that one.

I'm flying back to CT on Saturday. I can't wait to give her a smooch. Apparently Mom has been letting her and Linus sleep uncrated in the first-floor room that I stay in when I visit (Annie has a big dog bed, and Linus sleeps on the sofa!), so I will just have to share. :wink2:
 
Back
Top