any one feed blue buffalo?

Sumac3890

Forums Sage
I am sure it is on a thread some where but was wondering if anyone feeds Blue? I learned on the food storage website that Wellness get's their vitamin c from China. I called Wellness today and she said they do it because getting in from a source in the USA would cost to much.
 
Blue Buffalo is one of only 9 recommended foods in N. America. So I think it is safe to assume it is very good food.:yes:
 
I use Blue's Life Protection Formula, Chicken and Brown Rice variety.

I tried using Blue Wilderness but the high protein foods just do not agree with my dog's sensitive stomach. (I've tried a few different high protein foods with the same result so I know it wasn't the Blue Wilderness, just the amount of protein was too much for him.)
 
I used to when we had just Pierre. He would pick out the LifeSource bits, though, and toss them aside. He never ate them! That's actually why we switched. We didn't want him to miss out on the nutrients or waste the food.

He switched from that to Taste of the Wild very easily, though.
 
I use Blue Buffalo and I must say, it's a pretty darn good food! I use the Wilderness Salmon recipe and I really love it. No complaints on this end from it. I would recommend Blue Buffalo foods to everyone and anyone.
 
I am glad you posted this because we are getting a puppy within the next month and I had just looked at this food last weekend. I also looked at the chicken soup for the dog lover's soul because it was holistic. Our breeder is recommending select purinia with chicken and rice. Any thoughts?
 
I am glad you posted this because we are getting a puppy within the next month and I had just looked at this food last weekend. I also looked at the chicken soup for the dog lover's soul because it was holistic. Our breeder is recommending select purinia with chicken and rice. Any thoughts?


Haha, if you get anything less then organic, super high quality human grade dog food, don't tell the forum, they will tell you all kinds of horror stories :biggrin2:. Be confident in what you feed and feel good that you are taking good care of him/her..:yes:

I feed my 8 1/2 month old pup Royal Canin puppy 33 and a tbsp of canned every other meal. The other foods that most ppl here recommend were too rich for Megan's tummy. I also give her a little plain, non-fat, organic, probiotic yogurt every day!
 
I have fed my dogs Blue Buffalo for almost three years. Go for it. It doesn't get any better: no corn, no wheat, no soy, no by-products, no artificial flavorings, no artificial coloring, no artificial preservatives. Has cranberries - good for the urinary tract, blueberries, sweet potatoes & carrots - antioxidants; chelated minerals. No ethoxyquin, no menadione, no BHA, no BHT.
 
Back
Top