OntarioSheltie
Forums Celebrity
Looks like she did really well! 
I'm surprised they didn't put a life jacket on her, it might have made the experience a little more pleasant without all that fur dragging her down.
Hydrotherapy was very useful in helping Sadie regain the use of her back legs after she had her stroke. We took her to a pool at a rehab facility that also had an underwater treadmill. In addition we have a really nice neighbor who lets Sadie swim in her pool.
Here are the videos, if you're still interested. Keep in mind that unlike most shelties, Sadie LOVES the water.
Indoor pool (Sorry the color is weird, I didn't realize I'd activated some setting on my camera, still don't know what it is)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKoNiYsVfFE
Underwater treadmill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_n9oML7ojE
Neighbor's pool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjXFmSoWheU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPASh7HUVw

I'm surprised they didn't put a life jacket on her, it might have made the experience a little more pleasant without all that fur dragging her down.
Hydrotherapy was very useful in helping Sadie regain the use of her back legs after she had her stroke. We took her to a pool at a rehab facility that also had an underwater treadmill. In addition we have a really nice neighbor who lets Sadie swim in her pool.
Here are the videos, if you're still interested. Keep in mind that unlike most shelties, Sadie LOVES the water.

Indoor pool (Sorry the color is weird, I didn't realize I'd activated some setting on my camera, still don't know what it is)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKoNiYsVfFE
Underwater treadmill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_n9oML7ojE
Neighbor's pool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjXFmSoWheU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPASh7HUVw