marie_bel_air
Forums Regular
Hey Barb,
She is now eating 4Health, which is made by the same company of TOTW. The store where I get her food had a free sample of it for her to try. It is lamb based, and she really does love it. So I figure I'll stick with it for now since she is actually enthusiastically eating something!
I have never experienced a picky sheltie! My parent's two shelties will eat ANYTHING...so this is definitely new to me. I wouldn't trade her for the world, though.
She is now eating 4Health, which is made by the same company of TOTW. The store where I get her food had a free sample of it for her to try. It is lamb based, and she really does love it. So I figure I'll stick with it for now since she is actually enthusiastically eating something!
I have never experienced a picky sheltie! My parent's two shelties will eat ANYTHING...so this is definitely new to me. I wouldn't trade her for the world, though.

