Articles (agility, health, news, etc)

k9kreationz

Forums Celebrity
Hi Everyone,

I signed up to take over my agility club's newsletter. What was I thinking?! Anyhow, I'd like to fill it with some articles like health, new news going on in the dog world, agility stuff, maybe even things on other sports.

Do you have any favorite sites? I'd like to build some sort of database of websites to check for good things to talk about.

I appreciate any sites you post.

Thanks.
 
I'm definitely doing upcoming events. Maybe I'll add Reg/Nat to the list too when they come around. Kinda like the Nationals in Reno next year. :)

I like the idea of featuring a club member. That'll help with taking up some room. Right now, the newsletters are 9 pages on average. IMHO, WAY too long. I'm thinking 5ish.

There is a trainer that is doing write-ups for specific moves, like front crosses or what not. I'm assuming she'll keep that up.

Thanks for the links and the ideas.
 
few additional blogs I like
http://sheltiedoc.blogspot.com/
http://www.theotherendoftheleash.com/
http://dreamdogz.blogspot.com/
http://justdogswithsherri.blogspot.com/
I've always loved Susanne Clothier articles I am not sure if your paper qualify but her articles can be printed on paper if distributed with full credit and for free
http://flyingdogpress.com/content/view/18/94/
of course Susan Garrett blog is full of info and I would have liked to see discussions like that brought in more for dog owners
http://susangarrettdogagility.com/2010/09/head-halters-vs-a-flat-buckle-collar/
 
Back
Top