Attack of goat dog

It’s been awhile since I had a tall dog! Coop can actually put his paws on the island and snout over it a bit. Forgot and one day I was going to make blt’s he managed to steal a piece of buttered bread and 2 slices of tomato. Bad boy! He enjoyed it and my lesson was learned no food near the edge of the island! lol
I had a Cocker that managed to steal a pound of salami off the counter! Found the wrapper on the floor! She ate EVERYTHING!!!
 
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I can just imagine!
My mom leaves Kleenex everywhere (it’s an old person thing:lol:) and Blueberry can smell it out from a mile away. She can shred a Kleenex in seconds !
LOL Mom learned to adapt when the guys visited. Sca is coming Bear's dogwood has to go on the mantle or be ate in a second. Angus is coming he will find any Kleenex and stuff on the floor. Spitfire was her buddy though they were best friends, Spitfire adored her. Him and Angus went over near the end as Mom could not care for a dog so the guys went over as loaner dogs during a Saturday or two.
 
LOL Mom learned to adapt when the guys visited. Sca is coming Bear's dogwood has to go on the mantle or be ate in a second. Angus is coming he will find any Kleenex and stuff on the floor. Spitfire was her buddy though they were best friends, Spitfire adored her. Him and Angus went over near the end as Mom could not care for a dog so the guys went over as loaner dogs during a Saturday or two.
Awww that’s sweet! My mom has always loved dogs (even though we went many years without when I was a kid) and even though she will complain about the dogs I know she loves them all. Oh and she ALWAYS thinks they’re hungry:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Back
Top