Bath day!

How often do you bathe them? I groom multiple times weekly, but probably only bathe twice a year unless it's really necessary. Deacon has never been bathed. Guess maybe I should do more often?

What a difference in the boys coats! And Blueberry has a beautiful coat!!!!
 
How often do you bathe them? I groom multiple times weekly, but probably only bathe twice a year unless it's really necessary. Deacon has never been bathed. Guess maybe I should do more often?

What a difference in the boys coats! And Blueberry has a beautiful coat!!!!
I usually do the boys I’d say every 3 months or so, Blueberry with all the dirt she picks up with the digging and what not usually more often but she was long overdue! I couldn’t believe the difference in her coat she was so dirty before!
Blueberry has lost pretty much all her puppy fur! Finnie is getting one later today (he looked scruffy in the picture but was actually wet from the sprinkler)...I have a handling class with Blueberry (obedience tomorrow) and then they’ll all be done!
 
They look so nice and fluffy! We do ours maybe every 6 - 8 weeks. They don't smell but they just get so grubby with all the dust. If we go to the beach they all need a bath after.
 
Great job Lisa, you need a medal doing 2, 1 is more than enough for me lol.
Loving their clean poofy coats :yes:
Thanks Darren…I still haven’t gotten to Finnie lol…one thing leads to another…Blueberry handling class Sunday, obedience Monday and making 3 leads has taken my time away from me! I work the next 5 (and had a plugged drain today so had to get someone in grrr) and have another lead to make for Friday! No time for Finnie…lucky dog lol.
 
Back
Top