Bed making helpers

Sharon7

Moderator
Started with Brooke, every time we made the bed, she held the comforter down on the floor for us. Then Meadow got into the act and tries to attack the comforter as we lift it onto the bed. We often end up covering her with it and she's fine with that. Now, Elijah has decided to join the fun.

Makes for a lumpy bed, though. :ROFLMAO:

image0.jpeg
 
Oh that’s just too funny!
I love Elijah peeking out:ROFLMAO:
My dogs would never do that…they’re allowed on the bed but not my side lol. I have a hard enough time keeping the fur off the bed (I swear I keep the masking tape companies in business lol)…I hate picking dog hair out of my mouth!
Price you pay for that love but I just wish the fur would stay off of my side of the bed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
The game is afoot-- one of my crew used to love messing with the big blanket I put over me when it was cold.. now he has kind of given up on it- been there done that...but they love to participate with us in just about anything we will let them engage in... happy happy happy...all good.
 
Koko was, and Benny is, a bed making destroyer! I know the breeder's hubby always played with the litters on the bed, in particular hands scurrying under the covers (like people do playing with cats) casuing them to pounce on your hand. So mine came pre wired to attack anything moving on the bed! Benny makes it almost impossible to strip the bed--and is happy getting wrapped up in the sheets!
 
Back
Top