Best Friends Animal Sanctuary

Megansmom

Forums Sage
This summer my fam and I are taking a motor home trip through Texas, Colorado then onto Utah to visit and POSSIBLY adopt a pup from BFAS..

I am very excited about this possibility as the adoption coordinator is already working with me to help me decide which dog would be a good fit. I am terrible at these types of decisions so I need someone to help me through it.

So very excited, YAY, :biggrin2:
 
That's fantastic, but why aren't you coming through NM? If you change your route, bring Megan along, and we'll get together for a play rest stop.:smile2:
 
Ha ha, I don't think I'll be their during filming, but it would cool though. Of course I would mention the "little people" in my life from Sheltie forum, you know Strider, :razz:. JK, he he.

I did an online adoption application and the next step would be a home visit, guess they have representatives all over the place, then maybe just maybe bring one home!!! My first goal is to volunteer at the sanctuary like I have ALWAYS wanted to do. If by chance Megan gets along and hits it off well with another dog and of course I do too, perhaps we'll bring him/her home with us!

Unfortunately DH is very much opposed to me getting anything else. Mostly because we need to get Megan very well trained before bringing another one in and I do agree with him there..
 
Back
Top