Birch-6.5months

Justicemom

Forums Celebrity
Birch is doing great. He has graduated from his beginners obedience class and his puppy agility class. I need to brag, he had the best start line stay in the class. Break is his favorite word I think. He has no fear and loves to slam the tippy board. We are moving on to more obedience classes until he gets older for agility. He needs a lot of work in obedience mostly heeling as he thinks he needs to swing around in front of me but he has the basics down. If he was just was just going to be a pet, we would be golden. :smile2:

He really starting to fill out. He is not overtly fluffy but I can tell he is getting his big coat as his butt is looking bigger and his tail is getting some proof to it.

I have no idea how big he is, I stopped measuring for the time being. He doesn't look any bigger to me than he did a couple weeks go, though people keep telling me he has grown.:mad: I guess I have gotten used to giant sheltie.:lol:

We took a few pictures to remember this beautiful spring day. Hope you like them. The first one is perfect Birch, the second is bad Birch "I think I am going to break this stay"(he didn't but it was close). Looking at these pictures it is really time to trim he ears. They look huge!
 
Last edited:
What a cutie! I just love his expression and could get lost in the colors... :McDreamy: is what I will call him!
 
What a cutie! I just love his expression and could get lost in the colors... :McDreamy: is what I will call him!


Mmmm...I agree!!! Birch is stunning. I absolutely love him. And just think..smart, responsive, AND good looking....yup, he's perfect. :biggrin2:
 
he is a real beauty. i love his markings and colors are outstanding. the silvery blue, beauty beauty
 
Thanks I love his color. His blue is turning into a very dark steel blue with very distinct roaning with so far no hint of rust. I love it. Not a color you see alot in our blues anymore. He is definitely alot darker than Ember. I can't wait to see how his adult coat turns out.
 
I have to agree with everyone, he is one handsome boy! By the sounds of it, he sounds like best all-around dog too. I expect to hear great accomplishes from this one :yes:
 
Wow he is really stunning! :) You guys are off to a good start for agility, the picture says it all with the focus look he has in anticipation to ear his ''break''!
 
Back
Top