Bitsy Boodle Says, "Play ball!"

Chris

Premium Member
Despite lymphoma and bone-on-bone arthritis, Bitsy Boodle is still in the game! Our vet says, "That dog should have been dead three years ago." Bitsy's answer: "Not so fast, Buster!" Here she is insisting on a game of ball. Never, ever give up!!

 
Oh what a dear sweet girl. She's still so bright and happy. You know, I think watching our seniors enjoying life gives me more pleasure than watching puppies (or even kittens and that takes a lot!). It's heart-warming, they are are so in the moment.

Is her right elbow worse - she seemed to have trouble turning back.
 
I agree wholeheartedly Caro!
Seniors are the absolute best!!!

OMG, Chris, that video is just precious! I just want to hug and kiss her! The fact that she is happy to play ball shows her spirit!

Thanks for sharing this inspirational video of sweet Bitsy teaching us about perseverance.

Give her a hug and kiss!
 
Last edited:
I agree wholeheartedly Caro!
Seniors are the absolute best!!!

OMG, Chris, that video is just precious! I just want to hug and kiss her! The fact that she is happy to play ball shows her spirit!

Thanks for sharing this inspirational video of sweet Bitsy teaching us about perseverance.

Give her a hug and kiss!
Apologize for the typo Chris... not enough coffee or a senior moment... not sure which yet!
 
Back
Top