Blueberry’s home!

Piper's mom

Moderator
Well my pack is complete again!
Blueberry was very anxious when I picked her up, got her home (it’s a 5 minute drive) and once in the yard she had to pee and pee and pee! No wonder she was crying!
I offered her a cookie in the car and she turned her nose up but hmmm…that chew in the paper bag smells real good haha!
She can have it tomorrow!

Got her in the onesie, gave her a bit of food and now she’s resting quietly.

oh and she actually did seem happy to see me, either that or she was just happy to be leaving this place!

I was also surprised at the cost of only 567 (which included blood work of 174$). They gave me a spay subsidy of $400 which I had no clue of but I’m not complaining!
When the girl told me how much the first thing I thought of was START THE CAR!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They’ve made a mistake!:lol:
My brother in law paid over $1000 for a dental!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8698.jpeg
    IMG_8698.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8699.jpeg
    IMG_8699.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 19
That seems very reasonable compared to here - I think Meadow's was something in the $800 range 4 years ago...
So glad she's fine. That pen is a great set-up.
I love this pen…it was her puppy pen. I bought it on Facebook marketplace from a lady who used to breed Shitzu’s. Came with 12 panels (3 doors so basically 3 pens like that) so you could make it bigger or smaller. And I paid very little for it!
Blueberry is so used to it I don’t think she’d ever even try to jump out.

We went outside (carried her downstairs…13 steep stairs lol) and she had a pee and a poop so everything is moving along.
When we came back in she led me back to the stairs …no socializing, back to bed mom!
But no pacing or anxiety or panting so all in all she’s doing good. Incision looks good too.
I’m hoping I don’t have to carry her up and down for two weeks lol!
 
Hope she's doing well this morning! That's just like the pen I have, isn't it the best? It confines them but gives them a bit more space than a crate. I've used it for recovery too, except for my resident gazelle, Misty, who could jump a truck standing still.
 
Hope she's doing well this morning! That's just like the pen I have, isn't it the best? It confines them but gives them a bit more space than a crate. I've used it for recovery too, except for my resident gazelle, Misty, who could jump a truck standing still.
I was about to give Blueberry her medication and a bit of food so I’d opened the gate (she was laying in her bed) when I thought I’ll just move the bench at the foot of my bed. I’d barely turned around when she jumped on the bed!
Brat!!!
Incision looks good though, no redness and she’s clearly feeling a lot better!
A bit of a softer poop this morning. They gave her some canned dog food yesterday and it’s clearly upset her tummy (that and the anesthesia) so I’ll give her the propectalin. Otherwise she’s doing really good!
 
Well my pack is complete again!
Blueberry was very anxious when I picked her up, got her home (it’s a 5 minute drive) and once in the yard she had to pee and pee and pee! No wonder she was crying!

lol - is she another one who won't pee away from home? That's Kis, at the vet all day but still manages to wait for home to pee - I wish I had that kind of bladder control.
 
Back
Top