Boomer Balls for Shelties?

labgirl

Forums Sage
My mum treated Cadbury to a Boomer Ball on Saturday. It is a hard plastic ball that is indestructible and you buy it a size too big for your dog to carry as it is supposed to be knocked around, rolled, etc.

Cadbury spent two minutes attempting to get it in his mouth then gave up in disgust and has ignored it ever since :no:

So I think it will be going in the puppy box to await sheltie pup. Do you think sheltie pup will like it? And as it is hard and big would it be best to wait until pup grows up a bit before giving it to him/her to play with?
 
No idea what a boomer ball is. Do you have a picture or link?

Bailey loves her cheap bouncy ball. She pushes it all around the house. Now she is big enough, so she doesn't get stuck on top of it. :lol:
 

Attachments

  • 18133_101014403266823_100000747917902_28461_5395644_n.jpg
    18133_101014403266823_100000747917902_28461_5395644_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 31
hahaahaha wish I had pics of Mia when she was little pinging herself off the top of the ball it was hystrical!! Now she just pops them...:rolleyes2: thank god Target sells them for $2 each!:lol:
 
No idea what a boomer ball is. Do you have a picture or link?

Bailey loves her cheap bouncy ball. She pushes it all around the house. Now she is big enough, so she doesn't get stuck on top of it. :lol:

That would be me on an excersise ball!

I love that picture,honestly I think you are as bad as me,you must have that camera right next to you to get these awesome shots.LOVE IT!!
 
Had to look up boomer balls online because I didn't know what it was. I've never given Meggie one of the bigger balls like that. I'm going to Target tomorrow to buy one and see if we can get some different kind of play going on here!
 
I bought really large beach balls for the boys last spring....they would only play with them if I bounced them about. Otherwise the boys seemed to be intimated. I think I'm going to look at soccer size but also light balls this year
 
Back
Top