Hi, so as the title says I'm searching for a breed for my grandmom. In autumn she lost her Pug. We are looking for a companion breed and I think the two best choices would be a Cavalier and Miniature poodle. But we don't know anyone with personal experience.. So maybe anyone on this forum knows something about these two? Or can suggest some other breed?
I know the Cavalier is knows for their bad health, but in our country the breeding regulations are more strict so there is a good chance to get a quite good one. But they have a great temperament describtion. As do poodles.
There are other breeds like the Coton, Havanese but they are a bit too small..
I know the Cavalier is knows for their bad health, but in our country the breeding regulations are more strict so there is a good chance to get a quite good one. But they have a great temperament describtion. As do poodles.

There are other breeds like the Coton, Havanese but they are a bit too small..
Last edited:

