Brooke is dying

Sharon7

Moderator
Took Brooke in to the vet this afternoon she was acting funny, pacing, couldn't settle. She has a very large liver tumor probably hemangiosarcoma which is bleeding into her abdomen. Not a surgical option. They gave her pain meds and something to try and stop the bleeding. My mind is screaming and my soul is in shreds. She is resting in her bed, we won't leave her side. Probably only a day or two at most.

Please say a prayer for a gentle and swift passing for my beloved, beloved girl.....
 
OMG, the tears are coming, this is such a shock. I am so, so sorry for you. Beautiful, sweet Brooke.

I came across this poignant saying recently - "You were my favourite hello, and my hardest goodbye". It is just soul wrenching when we lose a piece of our heart.

Hugs to you all, we'll be here when you need us and want to talk.
 
Oh Saron, I was just devistated to read about poor Brooke! What a complete shock. I hope and pray that you both find comfort in each other for the limited time you have remaining. Virtual hugs to you and soft kisses to dear Brooke. Blessings and prayers being sent to you at this incredibly difficult time.
 
Sharon, my heart breaks for you...facing losing such a beloved companion is devastating. I hope that your precious Brooke can be comfortable enough with pain meds to give you a few days to say good-bye. She has spent her life with you being so dearly loved and she will carry that love with her always.
Sending love and hugs, Trini
 
Back
Top