Brooklyn Pet bed

Piper's mom

Moderator
I splurged and bought the dogs a top quality pet bed, a Brooklyn Pet Bed.
You’re supposed to fluff it (it was vacuum sealed) and it can take up to 24 hours for it to fluff up.
My dog’s couldn’t wait….
Just look at Finnie’s face…he’s so content!
It’s only been 30 minutes so we’ll see how they’re liking it tomorrow… IMG_8119.jpeg IMG_8125.jpeg IMG_8121.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8119.jpeg
    IMG_8119.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 2
Hahahaha the life of luxury-- wow they do seem to like that bed. Our big cat has taken over our dogs beds now but I am sure he would love to take over that bed. Heck I may even want one of those-- seems pretty darn swell to me..
 
What makes this brooklyn bed different from the round fuzzy ones I see at like costco?
Why am I asking this question! OMG she's in my wallet again! LOL
I was hesitant to buy a round one when they both poopood the raised bed and the cooling mat...
 
Pico has too many dog beds LOL.
He has 2 beds I bought for him (all with bolsters....he loves his pillows).
He has 2 beds that were Gavin's (so they are huge....)
He has 1 bed that I was gifted by someone whose Pup outgrew it
He has his bed in his crate...normal bolstered crate pad with a pillow (small cat bed stuffed in a pillowcase).

3 are in the living room/kitchen area, 3 are in the bedroom.
not spoiled!

and I got a bolster pillow for the couch so he can have a pillow when he sleeps next to me
 
What makes this brooklyn bed different from the round fuzzy ones I see at like costco?
Why am I asking this question! OMG she's in my wallet again! LOL
I was hesitant to buy a round one when they both poopood the raised bed and the cooling mat...
It’s 5 x fluffier. I have a cheap round bed and there’s honestly such a difference. Also supposed to be calming. I’ll let you know about that!
 
Back
Top