Busy time in rescue

SunChaser

Forums Enthusiast
Yesterday a client came to the house to meet Bertoli. They fell in love with him and he's happy now in his forever home. We've had him in rescue for over eight months and he's been passed over so many times for adoption because he's on medication for seizures. Normally when anyone would come to the house and I introduced the clients to him he would run into the dining room and refused to stay in the same room with me and the "strangers". This time I cautioned the guy not to expect him to warm up to him very quickly because of his previous behavior. Well Bertoli made a liar out of me and ran right to the guy and started licking his hands. He didn't even have any treats yet! So Bertoli chose them instead of them choosing him... The lady was just amazed at how thick his coat was and how handsome he was.

So Bert has his forever home and I'm going to miss that big wonderful, very personable boy!

Fosterbert1.jpg


On Tuesday Mr. Ty will be going to his forever home. He is going to live with an elderly lady in Spring Hill. They will pick him up after lunch. Ty hasn't been with me for long so I haven't had time to become attached to him but he is a sweet boy who knows all of his commands and will make this lady's life very full. He'll be spoiled and loved on for the rest of his life.

Tye006-1.jpg



Everyone have a wonderful Labor Day
 
That is wonderul for both boys! I always love reading your happy endings! By the way, my Grandma lives in Springhill, I'm going to have to call her to see if she is getting a dog that we didn't know about! Just kidding!
 
Bertoli looks just like my forever sheltie, Crystal. In fact my heart stopped a minute just looking at his picture. Thank you so much for saving these beautiful and huge-hearted dogs. Ty is gorgeous too.
 
Thanx Judy for all you do for these wonderful dogs. I, too, love to hear your happy endings for all of these guys!
 
I find it immensely rewarding to hear of the successes in placing the shelties; I can hardly imagine your feelings.

Congratulations and blessings to you for all of your courage, commitment, and kindness!
 
Thank You Judy !!

What an awesome person you are . Congratulations on finding Bertoli and Ty there new forever homes. I'm sure you'll always have a spot in your heart for Bertoli. God Bless you and all your rescues, that come and go from your welcoming, loving home!:winkgrin:
 
Judy, you're my heroine! You're the "happily ever after" for so many luckless Shelties. :sadsmile:
 
Back
Top