Cadbury's Pizza Adventure

labgirl

Forums Sage
While I was making Cadbury's breakfast this morning, he vanished, which is fairly normal and usually means he has got himself stuck in the den. I went and searched and he wasn't there.

Then I hear a loud cry from my brother. I go down the hall and discover Cadbury apparently looking innocent.

Only, there is an empty pizza box sitting on the floor behind him. A box that had been shut and had contained four slices of deluxe pepperoni pizza and three slices of cheesy garlic bread.

Oh dear...

A very stuffed Cadbury happily waddled down the hallway, taking the pizza box with him so he could rip it to shreds.

His healthy breakfast seemed rather redundant after that.

Well I blame my brother!
 
Oh Dear is right !! I have a feeling you'll be saying that alot later today. I'd make sure he's got the chute neatly trimmed and ready for whatever may come it's way. :eek2::uhoh:
 
Oh my!!! Cooper has a stomach of iron and can eat just about anything without incident. Meggie, however, oh my goodness, I don't even like to think of the night I'd have with her in this case.

Best of luck to you!
 
Cadbury! :eek2::lol: You have to ask before you take other people's foods!

I don't know. You might be surprised at all the stuff Fluffy helps herself to and she doesn't get sick. I'm not bragging about that, either. :rolleyes2::sadsmile:
 
My boys have pretty good stomachs and rarely get an upset but then they've never eaten four slices of pizza and cheesy garlic bread all at once. I hope Cadbury feels OK later today.
 
Brother's fault entirely.:winkgrin:

Food left within normal reach of dog is free game.

I hope Cadbury has a steel stomach. Four pieces of everything on it pizza first thing in the morning is asking for an upset.


P.S. Did anyone get the Papa John's and Domino's pizza ads on this thread besides me!?:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
 
Brother's fault entirely.:winkgrin:

Food left within normal reach of dog is free game.

I hope Cadbury has a steel stomach. Four pieces of everything on it pizza first thing in the morning is asking for an upset.


P.S. Did anyone get the Papa John's and Domino's pizza ads on this thread besides me!?:rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
Laugh all you want the Papa Johns one has an order now button and MMM is home alone :lol:
 
MMM here.

And I know where she keeps the extra ATM card. I watch her do the bills!

Bwwwaaa Haaa Haaa!

Gotta go........

MMM
 
Back
Top