Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the changes shouldn't be a problem for me. :lol: I still have issues with catching the new posts and it took me a long while to even notice there was a personal message thing. I have NO problem with all this new fangled stuff. :winkgrin:
 
Nope, I'm not messing with you! :uhoh:

Im not exactly sure what you mean? They come up in the same place for me every time. :confused2:


:razz::razz:, you are messing with me aren't you, LOL..There must be an invisible moderator somewhere that keeps moving those little guys around!
 
And here I thought it was just me noticing that the box was gone. I thought maybe my settings got changed. I love the box too! I like to see who is online and I agree with Jan, I never go to the home page, I just click on new posts all the time. Funny how we all get used to certain features!
 
Nope, I'm not messing with you! :uhoh:

Im not exactly sure what you mean? They come up in the same place for me every time. :confused2:

Sure they do.. Uh huh.. (wink wink)

It's 'The Change' affecting us.. or maybe it was always this way and 'The Change' is changing our perception of what was so that what is was is what it was..

Kelley! The power of 'The Change' has no bounds! word spellings, emoticon locations, isolation in groups.. OMG!! what if 'The Change' never even happened and 'The Change' was just a change in what we remembered..
 
Sure they do.. Uh huh.. (wink wink)

It's 'The Change' affecting us.. or maybe it was always this way and 'The Change' is changing our perception of what was so that what is was is what it was..

Kelley! The power of 'The Change' has no bounds! word spellings, emoticon locations, isolation in groups.. OMG!! what if 'The Change' never even happened and 'The Change' was just a change in what we remembered..


:razz:, Wayne aren't you just so funny, LOL!
 
Sure they do.. Uh huh.. (wink wink)

It's 'The Change' affecting us.. or maybe it was always this way and 'The Change' is changing our perception of what was so that what is was is what it was..

Kelley! The power of 'The Change' has no bounds! word spellings, emoticon locations, isolation in groups.. OMG!! what if 'The Change' never even happened and 'The Change' was just a change in what we remembered..


IS this some kind of cult ..... am i trapped here and just dont realize it??? Is THE CHANGE going to tell us to drink poisoned kool-aid? What have I gotten myself into......
 
..............AND........................have you ever wondered why this forum is so addicting?????

I watch NO Television, listen only 1/2 hour of NPR daily, read only the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post on Sundays and other than that, I have this forum...............


I am telling you, it is Orwellian!
 
IS this some kind of cult ..... am i trapped here and just dont realize it??? Is THE CHANGE going to tell us to drink poisoned kool-aid? What have I gotten myself into......

No poisoned Kool Aid here...THE CHANGE is just going to tell you get more Shelties!!!!!!!!! (Dum da Dum Dum.... :eek2: )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top