Chelsey

Craftydeb

Forums Regular
This is Chelsey - she went to Rainbow Bridge the end of November. She was 13 yrs old. I only had her for 3 yrs since I adopted her from a family who's mother was dying from cancer but I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her. I will miss her for a long time.
I hope this picture works, if not I'll try something else.



 
So wonderful that she had you to live out the final years of her life! Bless you! There are not alot of people who would adopt a 10 year old pup, knowing that they would just get attached, and then gone.

You are a good person!
 
I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a pretty girl, and I'm sure she was so happy to have a wonderful home with you as she got older.
 
Im sorry for your loss .. I know what your going thru... we are all here to help if you need to vent or someone to talk to.
 
I am very sorry for you loss. You are an awesome person for bringing in an older dog and loving her the way you did.
 
Back
Top