Christmas Party is Cancelled

labgirl

Forums Sage
Cadbury is gutted (well more me actually).

Due to the bad weather my trainer has had to cancel the party this sunday. It is the first time she has ever canceled a dog club Christmas do.

I am disappointed, especially after preparing all my foodie plans, and I didn't even get to try out my dog themed cupcake cases. :cry:
 
Oh that's a real shame. I've been watching the weather over there as I have an Aunt near Liverpool. You have really had the weather, just like some portions here in Ontario. Maybe your trainer could reschedule the party for "Old Christmas" in January or else do a special day at some other time.
 
I feel for you. The dog club I do doggy dancing at had a christmas party scheduled Sunday before last - it was also going to be a presentation day and exhibition as well. Then Sat afternoon the 'great flood' hit and the whole of Canberra was under a foot of water, and the dog club under two feet so the club had no choice but to cancel.

So instead our class scheduled a party for Wed in the hall in Queanbeyan (over the border) where we have our classes and Deska and I spent all day yesterday practising our new (and first) routine. But as of today Queanbeyan is in a state of emergency, having been evacuated because of floods so I guess thats the end of that party too. We aren't having much luck here and its meant to be summer!

Here's a deal - you send those doggie cupcakes to us and deska and I will send a video of our new routine to you!
 
Last edited:
We have been cold here (by our standard) so far and I think this is going to be another cold winter for us :( But I heard y'all got blasted and folks even died in Europe. Of course dog themed cupcakes ... could you not just postpone :winkgrin:
 
I can sympathise, both of mine were cancelled too. Gingerbread shelties all dressed up with no where to go:no: I think we're going to have a summer party instead, although that's not guarenteed free of weather issues either.:no:
 
I feel for you. The dog club I do doggy dancing at had a christmas party scheduled Sunday before last - it was also going to be a presentation day and exhibition as well. Then Sat afternoon the 'great flood' hit and the whole of Canberra was under a foot of water, and the dog club under two feet so the club had no choice but to cancel.

So instead our class scheduled a party for Wed in the hall in Queanbeyan (over the border) where we have our classes and Deska and I spent all day yesterday practising our new (and first) routine. But as of today Queanbeyan is in a state of emergency, having been evacuated because of floods so I guess thats the end of that party too. We aren't having much luck here and its meant to be summer!

Here's a deal - you send those doggie cupcakes to us and deska and I will send a video of our new routine to you!

I have just seen pictures on the news of the flooding:eek2:
 
I am so sorry. You were looking forward to it so much and we were looking forward to pictures. Maybe a New Year's party!!!
 
Thanks everyone, I'm sorry to hear I am not alone, and especially about Caro and the flooding - I didn't know it was that bad.

The plan is to reschedule and have a Valentines party - I said that should be interesting as Cadbury will have to choose which girlfriend to bring!:lol:

Anyway, what with Cadbury hurting his back it is just as well, as we would have struggled with some of the team games.
 
Back
Top