jomuir
Forums Enthusiast
Wow, she's already giving us a huge Sheltie smile!
Love the pics, she's lovely and going to be so happy with you!
I wonder if my Forrest is from the same BYB. He was found in the woods w/5 other Shelties, in rural Michigan. I believe he was mistreated & unloved, as he's very sound sensitive & more fearful of women for some reason. He is also absolutely terrified of thunder/lightning storms, like no other dog I've had. Either he lived in a barn that wasn't well enclosed or during his time in the woods there were a lot of storms, but he just shuts down.
I'm so glad she's already bonding with your wife! Give her some time to warm up to you, too, bet it won't be very long. Yay Claire! Thanks for adopting her, she needed you so much!
Love the pics, she's lovely and going to be so happy with you!I wonder if my Forrest is from the same BYB. He was found in the woods w/5 other Shelties, in rural Michigan. I believe he was mistreated & unloved, as he's very sound sensitive & more fearful of women for some reason. He is also absolutely terrified of thunder/lightning storms, like no other dog I've had. Either he lived in a barn that wasn't well enclosed or during his time in the woods there were a lot of storms, but he just shuts down.
I'm so glad she's already bonding with your wife! Give her some time to warm up to you, too, bet it won't be very long. Yay Claire! Thanks for adopting her, she needed you so much!
