Completely SNOBBY statement

I was just saying to my sister how long it takes me to get around anywhere when I have the dogs because we get stopped so often.

Like I say, if you have a pretty dog you have to be a friendly person, you get no choice:lol:. People want to tell me about their dog, about the sheltie that as a kid they or their granny (shelties were big in the 70s and 80s). And the eternal question - do they need a lot of brushing. Of course it helps my two are suckers for attention.
 
DO you ever look at your particular dogs and feel sorry for the rest of the world because you and you alone have the most wonderful dogs in the world? I know I feel that way sometimes.
No, I have not actually - because I know that I have had the best dogs (both exterior and interior) worldwide. :lol:

When I had my male GDS, I was constantly told that he was stunningly beautiful, now I am told that my Sheltie is so cute.

My dogs are beautiful and cute because I take care of them, they are a family member, I spend my time with them, make sure they get experiences and a lot of other things . therefore, they are happy and safe dogs. :wink2:

If only all dog owners just did this, their dogs would also be beautiful and cute, too - this is where I could " feel sorry for the rest of the world" :yes:
 
When DH and I are out with Layla and Annie Laurie, it's as if we had Angelina Jolie and Beyonce in tow! :lol:
 
And the frequent rolling down of the car window as someone is passing us on the street with the shouts of "Hey, it's Lassie!" I can't even count how many times that's happened. My dog is a Tri, not a Sable. She doesn't look like Lassie:lol:
 
I think that often too :winkgrin:. Now that we have a doxie pup, I enjoy seeing the differences between Shelties and other breeds, but in a detached way, because my next dog, and all the dogs after that, will be Shelties. Forever and ever Amen :biggrin2:.
 
We got our first sheltie in the early sixty's. She was sable and white with a little black tips on her top coat. Then we switched to toy poodles. Then four years ago we bought Amber from a breeder in Pennsylvania. She was in the barn with her litter mates.

Amber is a twin of our first sheltie . Sabel and white with black tips on her top coat.
Yes I agree shelties are beautiful dogs and to smart.
 
Most of the time, yes. But there have been days when I wanted to say "Nope. That's not my dog." But those are the days that make life interesting.
 
Back
Top