Conan and Faolan say "Woof, Woof"! (I say Hello!)

n2dgruv

Forums Regular
Hello,

My name is Lauren and I am owned by 2 handsome Sheltie boys, Conan and Faolan. I've been checking Sheltie Nation daily for years - I just *LOVE* the cute daily postings and informative articles - but I just recently discovered this forum and I am so excited to be a part of your community! I mean, what could be better than a group of ladies, gentlemen, and furbabies all with the same love, likes, and interests?

So, thank you for letting me be a part of this group! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Here's a link to pics of my boys: Conan is the 3 year old sable & white and Faolan is the 2 year old tri.

http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i25/n2dgruv/Conan%20and%20Faolan/
 
Welcome to the Forum, your dogs are lovely! Faolan has such stunning tri markings, but Conan has the sweetest head!:yes:
 
Welcome to the forum. I am glad you can join us. We love talking about our pups and never tired of pictures.

I have 3 dogs currently, a sable male Justice, bi blue female Ember and a tri girl Diva. Ember is Justice's niece and Diva is their 2nd cousin or something like that.:smile2: #4 is coming home in a month not sure who it is yet.
 
Welcome to the Forum, your dogs are lovely! Faolan has such stunning tri markings, but Conan has the sweetest head!:yes:

Thank you so much! I, too, am fond of Faolan's tri markings. He's almost symmetrical. and Conan is such a cutie! He was the runt of the litter, only weighing 3.5 lbs when I got him at 2 months old. He's still tiny at a healthy 17 lbs!
 
Back
Top