Confused MMM

And that must be a DNA thing, because that is the look MMM gives me........this blank strare.

Now he has decided the Alpine Garden is his own personal rock climbing wall. I swear there is Billy Goat in him somewhere. I will try to get a picture of him on it. Nutcase!
 
That command is a good one though. With Aztec it is "wait" but the same concept. Stop in your tracks and someone will come get you. It is good for if the dog gets away, or manages to be across the street.

I like the idea of retraining with "here"!
 
And that must be a DNA thing, because that is the look MMM gives me........this blank strare.

Now he has decided the Alpine Garden is his own personal rock climbing wall. I swear there is Billy Goat in him somewhere. I will try to get a picture of him on it. Nutcase!

hahaha blank stare!! LOL!!!
The billy goat Gene must have passed to Noah too...not the best pic of him but none the less climbing my pumpkins...sigh...:lol:
 

Attachments

  • noahclimb.jpg
    noahclimb.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top