crate training is such a gift!! My pup came crate trained, but I wish you good luck! There are lots of resources out there, and when you succeed you will really appreciate having put the time in.
As was already said, I fed Bacca in his crate as well. It was never a punishment area. I also had two crates. One downstairs in the living area and one in my bedroom, so pup was still in the room with me at night.
I was also blessed that my breeder had already started him a few days before I even brought him home.
Don't give up on the crate. It will be your lifeline. Good luck!
Sca is indifferent to crates. When he goes to Mom's he sleeps in the crate and will go in when they say. At home he just flops on the couch (in my spot if I move) though he has gone where is old puppy one is and gone in to check it out. Though he doesn't fit anymore so it was kind of funny
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.