My girl is 8 months old. She's crated while I'm at work - just had words with my landlord who thinks I am a terrible pet Mom because the dog is crated while I am at work. a) puppy/chew stage b) lead paint in apartment (refer to a)... so until she's of an age to behave while I am at work she's crated. Never seems anxious, walks right in on her own and curls up. She weighs about 18lbs and can stand/turn/lay down fine. If she's sitting - she ducks her head a teeny bit. I bought the crate per the manager at Petsmart and am checking tonight to see if she needs larger.
what do I say to people who insist I am cruel (anything but!!!!)
we are off to class #3 tonight of Beginner Training...
what do I say to people who insist I am cruel (anything but!!!!)

we are off to class #3 tonight of Beginner Training...