Today
I am home for a couple hours with my girl, then heading out for a concert. Have been stressing all day about leaving her... not because I think she'll care (really, Hover Mom... get away, but leave my kong, stuffed to the rim please) LOL) all that much but am worried about the landlord... I did take half a day so I could have a couple hours at home and have her out and about... I have explained to a couple of people that life doesn't stop, it gets accomodated when you get a dog, but I still have the right to go out once in awhile...
I am home for a couple hours with my girl, then heading out for a concert. Have been stressing all day about leaving her... not because I think she'll care (really, Hover Mom... get away, but leave my kong, stuffed to the rim please) LOL) all that much but am worried about the landlord... I did take half a day so I could have a couple hours at home and have her out and about... I have explained to a couple of people that life doesn't stop, it gets accomodated when you get a dog, but I still have the right to go out once in awhile...
