Crazy,silly zoomie Callan

BarbV

Forums Celebrity
Oh dear!

Neautering apparently has not calmed him down.....this DOG needs a job!

https://www.facebook.com/vachonb

I made this public, but it probably won't work....again! I'm so stupid when it comes to facebook.

p.s. mods.....I only keep trying facebook because my photo limit is about maxed out.....can I get more?????
 
It worked for me Barb. I love the one ear up and one down - also his shading, darker in the middle back is very similar to Hanna's. Funny to see him looking in the mirror.
 
Yeah after 10 months with his pen right in front of the mirror he suddenly discovered can the dog looking back at him. Silly pup!
 
It worked for me Barb. I love the one ear up and one down - also his shading, darker in the middle back is very similar to Hanna's. Funny to see him looking in the mirror.

@eva. I really tried with his ears. But the quirky one up and one down suits this crazy dog.
 
LOL Cruz does this too.. and it is the exact reason why we will never have mirrors at dog level. He loves "playing" with his buddy way too much. Callan is so cute!
 
Oh dear!

Neautering apparently has not calmed him down.....this DOG needs a job!

https://www.facebook.com/vachonb

I made this public, but it probably won't work....again! I'm so stupid when it comes to facebook.

p.s. mods.....I only keep trying facebook because my photo limit is about maxed out.....can I get more?????

Barb, you can use photobucket or Flickr. They're free photo sharing sites.
 
It worked for me too -- and he's hilarious! Don't you wish you could bottle up some of that energy and sell it to us humans who no longer have any energy?
 
Back
Top