dawns2shelties
Forums Sage
2 3/4 c water
1/4 c pureed ripe peach
4 c. whole wheat flour
! c dried peaches
1 egg
1/8 tsp. peach extract
1 T. baking powder
2 T. honey
Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl, mix water,pureed peach.honey.and egg.
In a large bowl mix flour dried peaches and baking powder. Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well blended. Pour into greased
muffin pans or cupcake liners. Bake for 60-75 min. or untila toothpick inserted in the middle of the cupcake comes out clean. Store in a sealed container.
I have not made this recipe yet it's from a book I have. I know jessica is looking for pupcake recipes so thought I would post it for everyone.
1/4 c pureed ripe peach
4 c. whole wheat flour
! c dried peaches
1 egg
1/8 tsp. peach extract
1 T. baking powder
2 T. honey
Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl, mix water,pureed peach.honey.and egg.
In a large bowl mix flour dried peaches and baking powder. Add liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well blended. Pour into greased
muffin pans or cupcake liners. Bake for 60-75 min. or untila toothpick inserted in the middle of the cupcake comes out clean. Store in a sealed container.
I have not made this recipe yet it's from a book I have. I know jessica is looking for pupcake recipes so thought I would post it for everyone.