Cruz Working 07/23/2015

cmae

Forums Enthusiast
Some video from our training session last night. We finally have a decent teeter after a month of playing the bang game, yay!! This was also our first time incorporating serpentines into our sequences. We have grown leaps and bounds over the last month or so.. so proud of us!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VFs-WW0-Ys
 
Ironically, I have the most trouble doing rear crosses (which I think are the easiest to perform) with Spirit. Being a herding dog, she tends to spin when I try to rear. She responds great to fronts and blinds - the only problem being that she is so ridiculously fast I have to pull off my plan perfectly, because if I hesitate for a moment, Spirit is in front of me, and the front or blind cross goes out the window :-).
 
mine seem to think- oh what is that? looks like fun so let's get on it even though we haven't learned it yet....................:ick
 
Back
Top