Cute pic!

That was my thought as well. Incidentally, my father claimed he never saw a flush toilet until he joined the military in 1944!

The Grandmother I mentioned lived in her last home from the time my father was about 12 - 13 (which would have been in 1934 or 35) until she passed in 1978. The house was built w/o an indoor bathroom (she wouldn't allow it - read that as trips to the outhouse). My dad and I added the bathroom to the house around 1964 or so. That's how some folks were back then. I bet you father was one of those like my Grandmother. The picture brought back memories.
 
So y'all are accusing those cute little puppies of being poo eaters :pop

From reading many of the various comments all across the forum, it seems like poo eaters may nearly outnumber non poo eaters in the Sheltie ranks already. Thankfully, I was spared that particular "quirk" with my first. I am ardently praying that my next one doesn't have the poo eating gene either.
 
They are adorable! I could cuddle them. But seeing this just makes me wish I was home so I could cuddle my own. I must be completely in love with my dogs.


Ahhh.... you are not home now I take it... I bet you miss your babies. :wink2:

I agree with you - they ARE adorable! :smile2:
 
No, they won't let me bring my dogs to work. :( So I just miss them all day. And little Clarabelle has never grown much, so she is still kinda puppy size. I sit in the recliner and she sits on the back cuddling my head.
 
No, they won't let me bring my dogs to work. :( So I just miss them all day. And little Clarabelle has never grown much, so she is still kinda puppy size. I sit in the recliner and she sits on the back cuddling my head.

Ahhh... work. I thought you were on vacation. Then you'll see your babies soon. :smile2:
 
:yuckyuck

Order taker: "Hello. Welcome to Cuteness Overload, may I take you order?"

Customer: "Yes, I would like one big bowl, three wet noses, six big brown eyes, and three fluffy butts."

Order taker: "Ok, that will be one 'Bucket O Shelties', would you like anything else?"
 
:yuckyuck

Order taker: "Hello. Welcome to Cuteness Overload, may I take you order?"

Customer: "Yes, I would like one big bowl, three wet noses, six big brown eyes, and three fluffy butts."

Order taker: "Ok, that will be one 'Bucket O Shelties', would you like anything else?"

LOL! Funny...
 
Back
Top