Dacof 2016

Cara Sandler

Forums Enthusiast
Anyone else going to DACOF this year? I just found out last night that Spirit was placed on a team! I am so excited and so proud of this baby girl!
 
Good luck, that sounds exciting! Congratulations Spirit!

(Ps. Please take vids so I can watch later:pop)
 
Good luck, that sounds exciting! Congratulations Spirit!

(Ps. Please take vids so I can watch later:pop)

She says "thank you"! There will be video. I'm hoping she'll do well, because the division cutoff is in the beginning of April, and is based solely on Standard, so she will definitely be running Novice for DACOF. The other night, she ran an Open Standard course with 19 obstacles, so hopefully by June a Novice course will be pretty easy for us.
 
It's so much fun! Really, just a huge agility party. It's hard work but so, so fun!!!!! I suspect Spirit will be exhausted but I've already booked a little cottage by myself near the site so that Spirit (and I) get some downtime in the evening. And we'll have a full kitchen, which helps with expenses, since we're going up a day early for the run through (Spirit's going to need that day to acclimate to their equipment).
 
Back
Top