Dear Lord keep me strong....LOL

Oh wow! What beautiful puppies.

What is their story? It is so rare that Sheltie puppies come into a rescue.

More info please :-)
 
Oh my - you are asking A LOT from God there! I think you are on your own! :wink2: They are TOO cute for words. Poor things, I just cannot believe anyone would mistreat such sweet, sweet pups. Just look at them! I'm glad I'm not you - I don't think I would be able to part with either of them!
 
Yes, I think these are the two! Could you imagine - docking their sweet tails??!!! They are so cute, who would have thought that they would be 'cuter' without tails? Can they be any cuter???? I don't think so.
 
Yes, I think these are the two! Could you imagine - docking their sweet tails??!!! They are so cute, who would have thought that they would be 'cuter' without tails? Can they be any cuter???? I don't think so.

Oh dear....they are precious.

I am sure that they will find a home without any problem. Our Sheltie rescue up here doesn't keep puppies in the rescue long at all.
 
Back
Top