I was fooling around at the park today with the boys and shot a nice video of Shadow working away from at 50 feet.It is on my Face Book page.Now to get Sting to get distant like that.He does have distant bUt not like Shadow.
Thanks for sharing, great video....
I have to say nothing helped me that much w/ distance as those kind of exercies around trees and on football field, too. I'd start w/ little distance and slowly increase it... today Icy is just like your boy, going very far
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.