Distichiasis

Getting to this a bit late but wishing the surgery went well and sending well wishes to Maia and safe travels back home. Just amazing what they can do these days. Hugs to you Ania, I am sure you needed one or two while you were waiting.
 
Maia is doing very well. She is playing and having fun with Chinook. She does not mind the cone too much either! (it's not as big as I thought it would be however and it is see-through) She lets me clean her eyes like a trooper and lts me put the eye drops in too. The lubricant seems to be bothering her a lot though, so I am going to stop putting that one in (afer I put it in, she goes crazy trying to rub it off, shakes her head etc.) - she does not have the same reaction after the anitbiotics.

Here are some photos of her with her cone on:
 
Last edited:
I was sad when I saw her goopy eyes in the 2nd photo (poor sweetie), but instantly heartened, seeing her playing in the 3rd! Yey! Seems like things went well, and she's well on her way! I'm very glad for you!
 
Back
Top