Do you have a favorite agility picture?

favorite agility photos

My Barney is just now beginning his agility career. I'm so proud of him - he is not fast yet but he is as accurate as my poor handling allows him to be!

This last weekend, he participated in the Texas Agility Shootout that was held in Fort Worth, TX. It was a charity event that raised money (lots of money - over $40,000!!!) for canine cancer research.

The two photos below have the photographer's watermark on them, but were taken at the Shootout. They are the first professional pictures I have of him since he just turned 18 months and is only beginning to compete.

http://www.photostockplus.com/home....hoto&album_id=882116&rank=179&pcount=&#topimg

http://www.photostockplus.com/home....n=viewphoto&photo_id=50300028&album_id=882116

Here are a couple of pictures I took the other day when we went to practice:

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/DonnaFern/DSCN1134.jpg - weaving
http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/DonnaFern/jumpbarney.jpg - jumping
 
Favorite agility picture

My Barney is just now beginning his agility career. I'm so proud of him - he is not fast yet but he is as accurate as my poor handling allows him to be!

This last weekend, he participated in the Texas Agility Shootout that was held in Fort Worth, TX. It was a charity event that raised money (lots of money - over $40,000!!!) for canine cancer research.

The two photos below have the photographer's watermark on them, but were taken at the Shootout. They are the first professional pictures I have of him since he just turned 18 months and is only beginning to compete.

http://www.photostockplus.com/home....hoto&album_id=882116&rank=179&pcount=&#topimg

http://www.photostockplus.com/home....n=viewphoto&photo_id=50300028&album_id=882116

Here are a couple of pictures I took the other day when we went to practice:

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/DonnaFern/DSCN1134.jpg - weaving
http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv6/DonnaFern/jumpbarney.jpg - jumping

Where do you train in Texas?I know someone who teaches at Action Dog in Austin .
 
At a seminar a few months ago, it is just coming together for us...

and his first set of closed weaves... We worked so hard on them, it felt like it was taking forever,lol
 

Attachments

  • FlyingTailsSeminar.jpg
    FlyingTailsSeminar.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 14
  • September 059.jpg
    September 059.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 19
Favorit

My favorite agility picture is in my photo album on SF.It is the last picture on page one and it is of Shadow blasting out of the chute digging in and it shows you the speed this boy has.:biggrin2:
 
Favorite agility picture


Love the pictures of Nellie especially the one on the tunnel.I also love Joann Gerde pictures.I have a couple that I bought of Shadow by her.
 
Back
Top