Does anyone has experience with dog wheelchairs?

wheelchairs

Awww poor little guy.

Go to Ebay, there is a guy who will custom make one for you and it is the cheapest way to go.

I perused chairs for many days and this guy makes them out of pvc and doesn't charge an arm and a paw.



Best,
Kate
 
Wheelchairs

The guy who makes the chairs is xvalet, he is selling one right now for 99.00 on Ebay which is way cheap.

He was kind enough to help us when we were trying to build one for Seamus.

Tell him you are from Sheltie Nation, and that I told him about you. He will like that.



Best,
Kate
 
Lady that was fostering that boy ended up adopting him but this boy needs mobility. He is sweetheart despite everything people did to him. I live a bit far to really help out but am thinking if he needs to my BIL can build PVC frame easily enough and I can get support belts/ velcro pieces somewhere in fabric store. So am thinking it is possible DIY project.
 
wheelchair

Just follow the pix on ebay from xvalet, it is pretty simple from there and he gives you steps to follow for measurements. You should do just fine.


Let us know,

Best to you and your little guy,


Kate
 
Back
Top