"Dogs really do go to Heaven"

An aggressively "Christian" member of my family was so callous when I announced the death of my 17 year old constant companion Sheltie Neechee on Facebook. I said something to the effect that Heaven was a little brighter tonight because it was now Neechee's home.

This unfeeling jerk proceeded to quote scripture to me about how animals had no souls and would NOT - COULD NOT - be admitted to Heaven.

Why tell this to a heartbroken woman who has just lost the light of her life - held that light in her arms as it went out, and commended his bright little soul to God as it expired?

If Heaven does not contain animals, it won't be - CAN'T BE - heaven to me. I attend the same denomination as these ignorant people, and I can find just as many scriptures that say there WILL be animals in Heaven!
 
Ok, thick skull here....it took me a minute to realize that the "dog in heaven" was the image in the cloud!

Once I saw that, I got shivers! Thanks for much for sharing
 
An aggressively "Christian" member of my family was so callous when I announced the death of my 17 year old constant companion Sheltie Neechee on Facebook. I said something to the effect that Heaven was a little brighter tonight because it was now Neechee's home.

This unfeeling jerk proceeded to quote scripture to me about how animals had no souls and would NOT - COULD NOT - be admitted to Heaven.

Why tell this to a heartbroken woman who has just lost the light of her life - held that light in her arms as it went out, and commended his bright little soul to God as it expired?

If Heaven does not contain animals, it won't be - CAN'T BE - heaven to me. I attend the same denomination as these ignorant people, and I can find just as many scriptures that say there WILL be animals in Heaven!
I so agree with you. I am also Christian, and I believe that animals will be accepted into heaven. No doubt. :smile2: I hope there's agility there too! :winkgrin:
 
An aggressively "Christian" member of my family was so callous when I announced the death of my 17 year old constant companion Sheltie Neechee on Facebook. I said something to the effect that Heaven was a little brighter tonight because it was now Neechee's home.

This unfeeling jerk proceeded to quote scripture to me about how animals had no souls and would NOT - COULD NOT - be admitted to Heaven.

Why tell this to a heartbroken woman who has just lost the light of her life - held that light in her arms as it went out, and commended his bright little soul to God as it expired?

If Heaven does not contain animals, it won't be - CAN'T BE - heaven to me. I attend the same denomination as these ignorant people, and I can find just as many scriptures that say there WILL be animals in Heaven!

I am Catholic and I believe ALL dogs go to heaven. My parents reassured me of that when my sheltie mixes passed away in 2007.

Thank you for the video OP.I am still grieving from the loss of my previous dogs.
 
An aggressively "Christian" member of my family was so callous when I announced the death of my 17 year old constant companion Sheltie Neechee on Facebook. I said something to the effect that Heaven was a little brighter tonight because it was now Neechee's home.

This unfeeling jerk proceeded to quote scripture to me about how animals had no souls and would NOT - COULD NOT - be admitted to Heaven.

Why tell this to a heartbroken woman who has just lost the light of her life - held that light in her arms as it went out, and commended his bright little soul to God as it expired?

If Heaven does not contain animals, it won't be - CAN'T BE - heaven to me. I attend the same denomination as these ignorant people, and I can find just as many scriptures that say there WILL be animals in Heaven!

Can you say "UNFRIEND"? I knew that you could!!
 
I am an avid Christian, and I believe that our animals are in heaven. Scriptually, it says in Heaven, all our needs will be met, and we will be happy there. God is a good God, who gives us the desires of our hearts, and our hearts have the desire to see our beloved pets again. Proverbs, in the Bible, has many references to the love and care of our animals...there is a verse which is specific to animals in Heaven, but I cannot find it right now..I will add it when I do.

A God who loves us as much as He does will not have us in eternal peace and happiness without our children, spouses, family. Our dogs are our family. And anyone who says dogs have no souls has never looked into a sheltie's eyes.

I am like you, if there are no dogs in Heaven, it's not a place I would care to be. My faith is such that they will be there. I am not always sure about the Rainbow Bridge, it is a nice story, but it is not scriptual. But Heaven being the fullfulment of all our needs is. Animals have souls. There are many animals in Heaven, according to the Bible. Our needs will be met there.

I need to be with my fur-family there. As I will be with all my family. And I believe I will be very happy in Heaven. I trust my good God to do what is right.
 
Back
Top