Don't thank me....

SunChaser

Forums Enthusiast
This is my driving ambition .. I don't ask for thanks or attention from my work with these dogs. Please understand that it stems from a deep abiding love for the sheltie breed that keeps my shoulder to the wheel and my hands on so many lost pups... I love everyone of them even when they make me crazy and frustrate me to the max! I do this because I am compelled to do it and not for any personal praise. When I post an adoption it's because I want everyone to rejoice with me that one more .. just one more pup got the perfect forever home....

Hugs
Judy
 
I think that you're going to get the praise anyway Judy. Glad that you're an humble and modest person but it takes time, money, effort, work, and an openness for heartbreak (whether its because the dog doesn't recover its health....or it DOES and it moves on out of your life into someone else's home).

KUDOS TO YOU!!
 
LOL...that would be a lot of work to do, just for some thank-you's and attention :lol: You are an inspiring person, and your driving amibition followed by your follow through of actually acting on your ambition is something to be admired. Please continue to post your work with the rescues, so that we can continue to be inspired by your work. Who knows, when circumstances change, or opportunities rise, you can in turn be opening someones eyes to following in your footsteps resulting in more help for shelties.

Take the thank-yous....as the ones from me are from the bottom of my heart :wink2:

Danielle
 
You are an amazing woman, Judy. We know it and all shelties that you have nursed back to health and found loving homes or if healthy just found loving homes through you know it too. I don't know how you deal with all you see and keep going but I'm so grateful that you can. Bless you for all the work you do for this beautiful breed.
 
Last edited:
I understand your thoughts but I also thank service people that do a good job (and they are getting paid). So from me at least it is thanks for a job well done and congratulations on a success. It amazes me some of the pups that come in and then the after photos. First that somebody was that mean then how fantastic the pup got despite the horrid first home :yes:

Oh and I like Hamish as a name, unique :razz:
 
I love reading your stories! They are incredibly inspiring. You're a sheltie guardian angel here on earth. I'm sure the bright futures of all your rescues are thanks enough but many of us are appreciative of the kindness and generosity you have shared with these pups which we all wish we could!
 
Back
Top