SweetMagnolia
Forums Novice
I'm looking for thoughts and advice on installing an electric fence for a Sheltie.
I know lots of people are opposed to electric fences in general, so I'm not looking for those comments here. I'm looking for feedback specifically on shelties and these "fences."
Spouse and I have different opinions on this. Most feedback we've had from friends is that the e-fences "work well." But no input from anyone with a Sheltie (or collie family).
I'm concerned about her thick fur and the collar even making contact. (yes other concerns too but that's the extent of my question on this post)
Any experience?
I know lots of people are opposed to electric fences in general, so I'm not looking for those comments here. I'm looking for feedback specifically on shelties and these "fences."
Spouse and I have different opinions on this. Most feedback we've had from friends is that the e-fences "work well." But no input from anyone with a Sheltie (or collie family).
I'm concerned about her thick fur and the collar even making contact. (yes other concerns too but that's the extent of my question on this post)
Any experience?


