Ember Update

Justicemom

Forums Celebrity
Just a quick update on Ember. Since her unplanned zoomies on Sat with no problems, I have been giving her more freedom in the house. She is out of the kennel and free to do anything in the house she wants. My house is not that big so she can't really run. I figured its been 6wks since surgery, with 3wks of range of motion exercises, 2 wks of walking and 1wk of hock loading exercises, the surgeon thought she felt good, so what the heck.

She was really good yesterday. Minded her manners, left the cat alone and just chewed on her bone. Today she desided she could jump on the futon and off. It is about a foot and half high. If she is going to be free there is no way I can stop her unless I'm right there. Well, no pain, no problem. She is moving totally normal and trotting along. She wants to wrestle with Justice,which I am not allowing yet and she is still going to be on a leash outside for a long time.

In fact, the swelling seems to be going down today even more and the whole hock feels more solid. Yeah. I feel like I am seeing the light at the end of a very long tunnel. Every day she is stronger and stronger. She is so happy and loving all of a sudden with her new freedom, I don't know who this dog is:biggrin2:
 
We're on for the party, Sca

Emma and Liam
----------
Glad to hear she is doing better. Such a relief for you.
 
Back
Top