February Pensacola Agility

Calliesmom

Moderator
we had a very fun weekend in Pensacola. I only entered Dixie and Destin since we've had two weekends of running all four and I thought it would be nice to only worry about 2 dogs that aren't even in the same classes- Dixie was in Mst Std and Jww Sat and Sun and Destin was in Nov Std and Jww both days.
Dixie got her first ever double Q on Saturday- she had some really nice runs. Her runs on Sunday - Std wasn't too good but her Jww was nice- she just took one extra jump.........
Destin took an extra tunnel in Std on Sat but had a nice run and he Qd in Jww. He got his second QQ on Sunday- too bad you don't get anything for that in Novice. So that was his third Jww Q so he now has his Novice Jww title.
there is video but yet to be obtained and uploaded...................
pix will also come later..............
 
we had a very fun weekend in Pensacola. I only entered Dixie and Destin since we've had two weekends of running all four and I thought it would be nice to only worry about 2 dogs that aren't even in the same classes- Dixie was in Mst Std and Jww Sat and Sun and Destin was in Nov Std and Jww both days.
Dixie got her first ever double Q on Saturday- she had some really nice runs. Her runs on Sunday - Std wasn't too good but her Jww was nice- she just took one extra jump.........
Destin took an extra tunnel in Std on Sat but had a nice run and he Qd in Jww. He got his second QQ on Sunday- too bad you don't get anything for that in Novice. So that was his third Jww Q so he now has his Novice Jww title.
there is video but yet to be obtained and uploaded...................
pix will also come later..............
Spirit says that bonus tunnels earn more points. Destin is a smart dog ;-)
 
Sca says didn't get anything ???? surely there was cookies for Mr Destin. Spitfire grumbled something about all jumps are his
 
oh there were many cookies- even when we didn't qualify:yes:
even the non-running dogs got cookies...........
had to stop at the store Sat after the trial and stock up on more string cheese..... we used up what I had from the last trial...
 
oh there were many cookies- even when we didn't qualify:yes:
even the non-running dogs got cookies...........
had to stop at the store Sat after the trial and stock up on more string cheese..... we used up what I had from the last trial...
I've started buying string cheese at Costco :-)
 
I love string cheese! If the dogs are that great, they might get a piece. ;) Congrats on everything for the agility weekend, the good and easy and especially the learning experiences! Go sheltie pups!!! I saw the youtubes!
 
Back
Top