Toffee's Mom
Forums Sage
Hi everyone
It's been a good, long while, I hope you and all the pups are well. I have been moving back and forth for career choices and then been even more busy busy busy. However, I am finally somewhat settled into being happy and a little bit more settled with the boys in a wonderful town back in Nova Scotia and a job I enjoy.
Toffee has been retired from agility due to tendonitis in his toes and Spruce enjoys life with less pressures but we're back at agility after a break and are in a much better head space to continue our journey together
I am finally adding another dog to my Shelties and would love to share THE happy on Sheltie Nation forums, even if I was wayward for a couple of years.
Anyhow, meet Maribeso Magical Moment Presto the Papillon who will be joining Toffee, Spruce and I once he is old enough. I am looking forward to all kinds of shenanigans, fun, agility, freestyle and disc and whatever other dogsports we want to get into... and we may even enter the foray of crazy conformation world if the breeder thinks Presto should finish and more so if he likes it... hahahah but pretty sure they'd handle him for the most part if I have anything to say about it
LOL hope that I will be able to manage the puppy introductions and all that management that needs to happen but I am incredibly excited and happy.
I have waited very long for a Papillon and over a year to get a pup from this breeder particularly... They breed lovely and healthy dogs that can work while being pretty!!
https://scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12974450_10153449963586440_9190546354532713033_n.jpg?oh=7665e6b390b8c8954b6e70ed395e326d&oe=57836B1A
https://scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/q81/s960x960/12998302_10153449961761440_6535438621914258180_o.jpg
It's been a good, long while, I hope you and all the pups are well. I have been moving back and forth for career choices and then been even more busy busy busy. However, I am finally somewhat settled into being happy and a little bit more settled with the boys in a wonderful town back in Nova Scotia and a job I enjoy.
Toffee has been retired from agility due to tendonitis in his toes and Spruce enjoys life with less pressures but we're back at agility after a break and are in a much better head space to continue our journey together
I am finally adding another dog to my Shelties and would love to share THE happy on Sheltie Nation forums, even if I was wayward for a couple of years.
Anyhow, meet Maribeso Magical Moment Presto the Papillon who will be joining Toffee, Spruce and I once he is old enough. I am looking forward to all kinds of shenanigans, fun, agility, freestyle and disc and whatever other dogsports we want to get into... and we may even enter the foray of crazy conformation world if the breeder thinks Presto should finish and more so if he likes it... hahahah but pretty sure they'd handle him for the most part if I have anything to say about it
LOL hope that I will be able to manage the puppy introductions and all that management that needs to happen but I am incredibly excited and happy.
I have waited very long for a Papillon and over a year to get a pup from this breeder particularly... They breed lovely and healthy dogs that can work while being pretty!!
https://scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12974450_10153449963586440_9190546354532713033_n.jpg?oh=7665e6b390b8c8954b6e70ed395e326d&oe=57836B1A
https://scontent.fyhz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/q81/s960x960/12998302_10153449961761440_6535438621914258180_o.jpg
Last edited:

