First ASCA novice leg

This tells it all! I hope you can see it....

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/p480x480/1494_4863506678316_1372186397_n.jpg

If you can't, my good boy won the class with a 192.5 and 1st place to complete his ASCA CD in three consecutive trials. I am soooo proud. I got the nicer figure 8 was looking for, lost only 2 pts on Heel off lead!!!

Judge Barry Roland doesn't miss a thing, he scores pretty hard but I've titled all three of my dogs with him.

YAY good dog Justus!!!
 
Justus is looking good and still a happy heeler:winkgrin: - I think it's cute but I know it needs to be worked on.
Dixie does it too..............
 
We moved up to open for this mornings trial and almost Q'd...!!! He did good till he didn't... Video soon.
 
http://youtu.be/V_Hl5NWyekI

Our first NQ in ASCA, and only 2nd ever... but its okay, I was very happy and proud of his heeling, his drop on recall and the retrieve. We totally lost momentum after he kicked the dumbell out of the ring (so awesome the judge gave us a re-try!) and then I should have used the alternate ASCA borad jump.. but oh well....

He will get another try for ASCA Open in July. UKC Open debut in April!
 
Thanks, next weekend we hope to finish the AKC Beginner Novice title and we entered Rally Advanced! We haven't had much practice with Rally.
 
Back
Top