FOUND SAFE !Lost Sheltie Hastings, Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

king buddy

Forums Enthusiast
Please anyone if you live near Hastings, Michigan help me find my sheltie. She came up missing while I was at work late on 5/09/2009. She is sable and white. 34 lbs Her belly is shaved due to a recent surgery. She has current tags for our county on her collar. Her collar is light blue and has WOOF written in rinestones. please call 269-908-6268 She answers by the name of SWEETIE
We are worried sick!
 
My Prayers are with you to find Sweetie !

How did she get out ? Have you notified the local vets, rescues and posted fliers ? These will help the more eyes out there the better.:yes: I wish I lived near I could help . But I can help with Prayers and Best wishes. Please keep us posted.:cry:
 
The vets are closed until monday. I have went to the shelter to look in the drop off pen. e looked unti 5 am and no sign of her. I still have not slept kept thinking she was at the door. My other sheltie has been helping me but no luck. This is killing me!
 
I'm sorry for this pain.

I can only imagine how difficult this has to be.:cry: Have you tried taking your other Sheltie on a walk around too see if the scent can be picked up ? Try looking up or calling Fish and game to see if they know of anyone with a search and rescue dog to see if it can pick up on the scent of your poor baby. I'm just trying to think of anything that could be of assistance to you and your poor lost Sheltie. My heart aches for your poor furkids. Please keep us informed hopefully with some promising news. Prayers sent your way.
 
I'm sorry that your sheltie is missing. I hope that you find her soon! Have you put a posting on Craigslist? Just beware if you do, you will get some unneccessary phone calls. You may want to post a reward as well. In this economy I know it may be tough but people esp. here in Michigan are motivated by money. I will be thinking about you and hope that your Sweetie comes home soon. Please keep us posted.
 
lost Sheltie

I tried taking buddy for a walk and he lead us to a house that my friend and I talked to the people at. They said she had been there but was not. They then shut there drapes and acted like they had something to hide. I have been watching the house short of stalking the people and still nothing. We have searched every street in our small town 5 times . Im having my father in law talk to the sherrif dept as he was an officer and see if Gina the police dog can help. Im just hoping. I feel like my heart is being ripped out. She is my lil cowgirl...and I cant bear being without her! We share the same birthday too
 
Please know that we're praying for you here at Nattering Springs. Please, dear St. Francis, send Sweetie home. If someone is holding her, melt their hearts and bring her back to her family. Keep us posted -- we deeply care!!
 
I am so very sorry. I had one of my dogs take off once and she was gone two weeks (the 2 worst weeks of my life). Posted reward signs at all the trash cans in the a areas people had to go to and a huge reward. The family who had Rachie were going to keep her until they saw the reward part. Rachie was a service dog and on meds so finding her was vital.

I will keep you all in my thoughts that your baby comes home very soon
 
I really feel for you, it must be devastating. Is Sweetie a barker. Hopefully she will hear you calling her name and bark out for you.

Sheltiemom - How can anyone take another persons dog, I just can't fathom it. It must be obvious when a dog is well cared for and loved. I guess Shelties are just too beautiful sometimes
 
King Buddy: One time when I had two shelties, the youngest one got lost (I think the lead dog ditched him). Anyway, besides putting up signs and calling, I put the other sheltie in the car, rolled the windows down and told her to "Speak" and giving her treats. After a while, the lost dog did come to the other dogs barking. If nothing else, your lost girl may bark back to the other sheltie and let you know where she is. Or is that what you did already?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top