corbinam
Moderator
I know there have been some posts about this, but I figured I'd ask again.
Lexi likes to play frisbee. She isn't great at catching it, but she likes to try!
She also loves to use the frisbee to tug with when she brings it back, it's her reward.
She has ruined her first frisbee (tugged to death!), which I liked a lot--it was a Hero frisbee, a small one.
I'm looking for a small frisbee, but one that doesn't puncture so easily. She ruined her first one pretty quickly. I know nothing about them, just that I want her to be able to tug with it, but also catch it in the air, and I want to be able to roll it on the ground.
Thanks!
Lexi likes to play frisbee. She isn't great at catching it, but she likes to try!
She also loves to use the frisbee to tug with when she brings it back, it's her reward.
She has ruined her first frisbee (tugged to death!), which I liked a lot--it was a Hero frisbee, a small one.
I'm looking for a small frisbee, but one that doesn't puncture so easily. She ruined her first one pretty quickly. I know nothing about them, just that I want her to be able to tug with it, but also catch it in the air, and I want to be able to roll it on the ground.
Thanks!

