Fun Meeting with Bianchi60

Chris

Premium Member
I had a wonderful time on Sunday when Terry and Bill came over bringing 5 month old Trooper. He's a little golden boy who is absolutely darling. I've never seen a Sheltie baby so well-behaved, yet full of bounce and fun -- we were all enchanted. We glued his ears, and he help perfectly still for the entire procedure. Thanks, Terry, for bringing him to see us (even though Beckon was a poop and growled at Trooper:mad:).
 
I had a wonderful time on Sunday when Terry and Bill came over bringing 5 month old Trooper. He's a little golden boy who is absolutely darling. I've never seen a Sheltie baby so well-behaved, yet full of bounce and fun -- we were all enchanted. We glued his ears, and he help perfectly still for the entire procedure. Thanks, Terry, for bringing him to see us (even though Beckon was a poop and growled at Trooper:mad:).

however did you get him to hold still :winkgrin:
so great that y'all had a good time- where are the pix?
 
My secret hold-still is lots of high pitched praise, combined with feeding chinchilla pellet food. I FORGOT to take pics! :o
 
Yep, I just never thought to have chincilla food on hand when I was gluing! What was I thinking?
 
One uses what one has on hand. :biggrin2:

They were always begging for it when I fed Rain, so I figured...why not? Works like a champ for training, and it's dry, light, and tiny -- plus, it's good for them!
 
Back
Top