Spring is here and the shedding process has been in full swing at my house. Never having had two fur kids at once, can I just say I am being buried in fur this season.
I have put it in plant containers, some out for the birds, and now I am wondering if I should consider baling it like hay. Kaleigh is 15 mths now, and who knew this young she would have such an undercoat? Savannah at 8 mths, isn't far behind, I am pulling lots off her lil backside. There was a creepy episode of twilight zone (I think it was that series) of tumbleweeds taking over...I feel like the fur mounds I am creating will soon come to life and try and overtake us.
If sheltie fur could be sold as a commodity, I would be very rich! So Happy Brushing to all on the forum, and may it not overtake ya!!!!!!! In my house, it is winning the battle so far.
I have put it in plant containers, some out for the birds, and now I am wondering if I should consider baling it like hay. Kaleigh is 15 mths now, and who knew this young she would have such an undercoat? Savannah at 8 mths, isn't far behind, I am pulling lots off her lil backside. There was a creepy episode of twilight zone (I think it was that series) of tumbleweeds taking over...I feel like the fur mounds I am creating will soon come to life and try and overtake us.
If sheltie fur could be sold as a commodity, I would be very rich! So Happy Brushing to all on the forum, and may it not overtake ya!!!!!!! In my house, it is winning the battle so far.