Future puppy's sire, Gibbs!

I had to chuckle at the name. I recently started watching NCIS from the beginning. Wonder if Leroy Jethro is in there somewhere :)
 
I had to chuckle at the name. I recently started watching NCIS from the beginning. Wonder if Leroy Jethro is in there somewhere :)

Q would be an interesting name for a STNG fan…
Did you catch season 2 episode 1 of Picard? I like that they brought Q back.
 
Q would be an interesting name for a STNG fan…
Did you catch season 2 episode 1 of Picard? I like that they brought Q back.
Not yet! Die-hard trekkies, we are rewatching season1 first. Good thing too cuz I forgot most of it. Lol
My high school buddy famous make up artist worked/is working on all three seasons. I knew Q was coming back :)
 
Not yet! Die-hard trekkies, we are rewatching season1 first. Good thing too cuz I forgot most of it. Lol
My high school buddy famous make up artist worked/is working on all three seasons. I knew Q was coming back :)
Lol I rewatched season 1 at least 3 times already waiting for season 2! You have insider information!
 
Back
Top